Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Card Designs

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Wells Fargo Card Designs

When you first apply for cc through WF they let you choose your design, either coach stage, mountain, coast, and patriotic. Yeah they allow you to customize but their photo library has some non attractive pics, and we plan to go to vacation this Fall to my hometown up northern cali and plan to take some awesome pics to later put one on my card since Im an AU on my moms acct. But meanwhile I wanted to ask if anybody has the Mountain Design? Its black and white, and looks pretty nice.

Card. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Card Designs

Nice!

However, given how completely underwhelming their rewards, the card would have to be solid gold before it would justify the cost of an inquiry and new account.

Message 2 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I dont have this card design I just have the StageCoach which is just Gray and has the carrage, Does any one have the Mounatin Design? The pic I uploaded, and @Open123 Yeah i agree their rewards arent that great, but it is PRIME, 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 3 of 8
enharu
Super Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Nice!

However, given how completely underwhelming their rewards, the card would have to be solid gold before it would justify the cost of an inquiry and new account.

lol yea as much as I like Wells Fargo, it's really not worth getting any of their cards right now.

There's rumors that they're coming up with new cards this fall, so maybe things will get better.

I don't even use my WF these days. They gave me a really low APR, think it was 8-9%, so I suppose it's a good card to have if I ever need to leave a balance. And that's really it :/

Oh to add: I used the custom card design. Uploaded my own picture. The colors came out nicely, though it's a little darker compared to original pic.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yeah my mom has her card customized but Iike I said we'll be going on vacation this fall and hope to take some awesome pics to upload and paste them on my WF card.

Message 5 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

BTW Wells Fargo just re-designd their Website It looks pretty nice more modern than before.

Message 6 of 8
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

I personally don't like WF's design of the card. Even uploading your own image still looks ugly because of the stripe on the right said of the card. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 7 of 8
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

When you first apply for cc through WF they let you choose your design, either coach stage, mountain, coast, and patriotic. Yeah they allow you to customize but their photo library has some non attractive pics, and we plan to go to vacation this Fall to my hometown up northern cali and plan to take some awesome pics to later put one on my card since Im an AU on my moms acct. But meanwhile I wanted to ask if anybody has the Mountain Design? Its black and white, and looks pretty nice.

Card. 

That was also my original WF card design.  I now have a custom Black/Grey design instead. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.