Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Citi like to see for CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What does Citi like to see for CLI?

My Prestige is about a year old account, 12k after 4 months and 8k after 6 mths.   Monthly spending has been minimal - about 3-5% of SL.  Prior to this one, only relationship with Citi was biz AA for a couple of years which is sitting at the same SL for two years.  Whatever the reasons, I always get SP language for Prestige and HP for biz card.

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamP wrote:

For me and DW, Citi DC has offered us $1500 or $2000 every six months SP no matter the spend. 

I think this pattern of slow and steady wins the race is the trend many Citi cardholders have experienced that routinely go for SP CLIs.  I've experienced basically the same thing on my DC with most CLIs being in the same ballpark as the previous.

Message 32 of 36
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  HP on EX. Spend then was right around 5K. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool.  Sounds well worth it to double your limit.  Your spend relative to your limit was also substantial.

Message 34 of 36
Yankee2
Regular Contributor

DP,

I opened my DC November 2018 with a $10k limit. Was denied once within the first year (can't remember when) for a CLI. (SP)

Got a SP increase to $14,000 in April. Just now tried (after reading this thread) for another SP increase and got another $3k. (had one new account in the last 6 months)

Monthly spend is around 1k to 1.5k a month. Always let it report and pay in full.

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, so your card has grown 70%.  What is your EQ BCE8 score from your DC account?

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.