Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does BofA give cli?

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

When does BofA give cli?

I recently applied for the BofA WorldPoints Mastercard got denied but was approved for a similar card with a low limit. When is a good time to ask for the increase? I pay all my cards in full every month and I really needed a real card rather than my best buy and target cards. I dont want to ask to early......if it hinders my chances at all?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When does BofA give cli?

Is your limit $500? Do you have a $59 AF?

If not, after 2-3 months i would just use love button

Message 2 of 5
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Yea its only 500 not sure about the AF yet they really didnt say they just said I was denied but approved for something else with a 500 limit. Yea Ill try to hit that love button in a couple months. Thanks
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know they have a low limit card  with $59 af for people with marginal credit (between $99\500 secured and regular) im not 100% but i though i read that like a secured card you cant get an increase for 1 year
Message 4 of 5
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Hopefully it doesnt have the AF because it wasnt in a description of any sort. I wouldnt hve applied lol but hopefully if i PIF every month they will increase it
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.