Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does a new account show up on CRs + WF Question

tag
maninder89
Established Member

When does a new account show up on CRs + WF Question

AMEX:

I got my Delta Amex in Feb. It has been 2 statement cycles and none of the CRs show it as of today. 

How long does it take for new accounts with amex to show up.

WF:

I have a WF Secured Card which may be up for graduation this month. What kind of card will I get after graduation ? Can I PC it to Cash Rewards ? 

EX FICO - 770 (Lender pull - AMEX) Feb '13
 photo Wells-Fargo-Cash-Back-Credi_zpsb9d8097b.jpg
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

Re: When does a new account show up on CRs + WF Question

It took me the 3rd month for my BCE revolver to show up on the credit reports. Then it showed that the past three months were current (cause it would be foolish for anyone to burn amex before they even start reporting your new card lol).
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes take 2 months but usualy no more then 1

Call them up

Message 3 of 17
HiLine
Blogger

About 2 billing cycles.

Regarding WF, sorry I don't have any experience with them Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 17
maninder89
Established Member

Amex Started reporting today. Yay.. But is it common for them to show up as a diff account number than the one on the card ?

Message 5 of 17
Bobert22
Contributor

@maninder89 wrote:

Amex Started reporting today. Yay.. But is it common for them to show up as a diff account number than the one on the card ?

That account number is just a reference number to your account. Unlike other lenders on your CR, AMEX uses reference numbers where it lists you account number on the CR.

Capital One 2006--$5,000 ||| AMEX Macy's 2008--$2,300 ||| Kohl's 2009-- $1,000 ||| JCP 2010-- $1,000 ||| Walmart Discover 2010-- $5,000 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,600 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,500 ||| Chase Freedom 2012--$7,500 ||| Discover IT 2013 -- $4,000
||| Chase Sapphire Preferred 2013 -- $10,000

SCORES: EQ FICO: 787, EX FAKO: 801, TU FICO: 790 (Lender Pull)
Message 6 of 17
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@maninder89 wrote:

AMEX:

I got my Delta Amex in Feb. It has been 2 statement cycles and none of the CRs show it as of today. 

WF:

I have a WF Secured Card which may be up for graduation this month. What kind of card will I get after graduation ? Can I PC it to Cash Rewards ? 

Just remember that not everyone qualifies for their card to graduate even if you had it over a year. So its not a guarantee. I dont think you can PC a WF product but you can always call and ask.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 7 of 17
maninder89
Established Member

@Bobert22 wrote:

@maninder89 wrote:

That account number is just a reference number to your account. Unlike other lenders on your CR, AMEX uses reference numbers where it lists you account number on the CR.

I found that the number in CR is same as the number that comes with the pay slip on the statement. Its just diff from card number.. 

For WF it is the car number minus the last 4..

Message 8 of 17
maninder89
Established Member

@dodgerslv wrote:

@maninder89 wrote:

AMEX:

WF:

Just remember that not everyone qualifies for their card to graduate even if you had it over a year. So its not a guarantee. I dont think you can PC a WF product but you can always call and ask.

That is why I said "may".. the lenders are weird when it comes to graduating. My friend still has not graduated but he has another card with 3K CL with WF.. WF still is not graduating his card. He is not closing it to preserve his AAoA..

Message 9 of 17
HiLine
Blogger

@maninder89 wrote:

That is why I said "may".. the lenders are weird when it comes to graduating. My friend still has not graduated but he has another card with 3K CL with WF.. WF still is not graduating his card. He is not closing it to preserve his AAoA..

It is a well-known fact that Wells Fargo sucks for credit cards. Cat LOL

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.