Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Wells Fargo card is easier and better in obtaining higher CL

tag
Janneman
Established Contributor

Which Wells Fargo card is easier and better in obtaining higher CL

I hv two cards with WF...I am contemplating to obtain another one but confused which one should I get...I like to get the one that could issue a higher limit...Is it Reflect, Active or the latest one Advantage something like this? Please share your thoughts on this.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Which Wells Fargo card is easier and better in obtaining higher CL

@Janneman wrote:

I hv two cards with WF...I am contemplating to obtain another one but confused which one should I get...I like to get the one that could issue a higher limit...Is it Reflect, Active or the latest one Advantage something like this? Please share your thoughts on this.

YMMV- which ones do you have now?  Now, there is an option to PC certain WF (V) cards to the new Autograph.  The Refelct card is probably easier to get....

Most approval to get   < $10,000 on the 'graph  card but one user recently posted a monstah $50g SL. 

My plan is to reallocate my entire Propel to my Active Cash and then PC it to the Autograph. 

OR

Take a HP App for the SUB and then reallocate my entire WF CL to the 'graph.

Message 2 of 7
Janneman
Established Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

YMMV- which ones do you have now?  Now, there is an option to PC certain WF (V) cards to the new Autograph.  The Refelct card is probably easier to get....

Most approval to get   < $10,000 on the 'graph  card but one user recently posted a monstah $50g SL. 

My plan is to reallocate my entire Propel to my Active Cash and then PC it to the Autograph. 

OR

i hv propel and cashwise. i dont wanna pc my propel as i use it a lot at abroad and its my oldest card...i will think about this Autograph one.. tnx

Message 3 of 7
cws-21
Established Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

OR

This is what I may do, @NoMoreE46, except I would only have the credit limit transfer from the Propel to the Autograph. It's a good way of getting, potentially, a much higher limit on the Autograph.

Message 4 of 7
cws-21
Established Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

i hv propel and cashwise. i dont wanna pc my propel as i use it a lot at abroad and its my oldest card...i will think about this Autograph one.. tnx

@Janneman, you cannot product change your Propel to anything, but I understand that you would not want to do so anyway with it being your oldest card. The Autograph may or may not be good for you, but it would probably be better than the Propel for traveling abroad given it is a Visa and the Propel runs on the Amex network.

Message 5 of 7
Janneman
Established Contributor

@cws-21 wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@Janneman, you cannot product change your Propel to anything, but I understand that you would not want to do so anyway with it being your oldest card. The Autograph may or may not be good for you, but it would probably be better than the Propel for traveling abroad given it is a Visa and the Propel runs on the Amex network.

Can u plz explain why Autograph probably be better for traveling abroad than the propel? Just for its Visa network or something else? In my experience and situation, Propel has been the best for traveling better than any Visa and Mastercard...99% of times any US issued credit cards, Visa and Mastercard, are not accepted and dont work in many Asian countries where I go often...So, the Propel comes handy. It always works like a charm.

Message 6 of 7
cws-21
Established Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

Can u plz explain why Autograph probably be better for traveling abroad than the propel? Just for its Visa network or something else? In my experience and situation, Propel has been the best for traveling better than any Visa and Mastercard...99% of times any US issued credit cards, Visa and Mastercard, are not accepted and dont work in many Asian countries where I go often...So, the Propel comes handy. It always works like a charm.

@Janneman, my understanding is that Visas and Mastercards are significantly more accepted internationally than American Express cards. In fact, I have never heard anyone claim that an American Express card was more accepted than a Visa or Mastercard. However, if the Propel is working for you in Asia and elsewhere there is no reason to make a change.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.