Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worked for me Walmart CLI before 4th statement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Worked for me Walmart CLI before 4th statement

Prolificjinx23
I just hit the luv button on my walmart card yesterday and received a $300 cli and I have been carrying a small balance. I took advantage of the 0% financing offer on a laptop since my other one bit the dust. The balance remaing when I requested the increase was small though. I think it was $105 or so. I just paid that to 0.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@prolificjinx23 wrote:

Is anyone that has had luck carrying a balance or not? 

I had a balance of $839 on $1000 CL. 
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Recently I read a post where Walmart was giving out CLI's prior to the 4th statement.  Thought I would press my luck and go for it, my last CLI's was in July for only $100.00. Pressed the button and instant increase of $500!  That is the highest CLI they have given me at one time.  Tried for JCP but no go, I just received an auto from them last month  Smiley Happy

Just received this response from GEMB regarding my JCPenny CLI request:

GE MONEY Bank has reviewed your request to increase the credit line on your jcpenny credit card account.

Your account is in good standing.  However, our records indicate that your credit line was previously changed within the past three months.  Because of this recent change, we are unable to approve your request at this time.

We will be happy to consider your request to increase your credit line further once you establish a 3-moth payment history at your current credit line of $2000.  Please contact us at that time and we will re-evaluate the credit line increase request.

Is this the same as the "4th statement" or are they giving increases after 3 months?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.