Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync Backdated!!!

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Zync Backdated!!!

Yay!

I called the number on the back of my card this morning and spoke with a nice representative who was able to look up my old Optima account.  She had no problem finding it with my social and after I confirmed my information from back when I had that card, she confirmed that my account would be updated and reflected with my member since date of 1999.  Woo Hoo!!

They will also be sending me a new card.  Thanks Fico Fam for all your advice and information yet again!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Zync Backdated!!!

Remember to double check your credit reportdot confirm open date changed.  Probably need to wait cycle or two

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 12
rtw
Established Contributor

Congrats! I made the same call this weekend and when I logged in today my member since date says 1993. My new cards are on their way. Now just to see how my account gets reported to the CRAs.

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 3 of 12
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

congrats. backdate of 13 years will do wonders if you have halted credit since. 

i opened my first amex a few days ago. 

can't wait to say that ive had an amex for 10+ years. 

you know minus the growing age of me. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 4 of 12
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

Remember to double check your credit reportdot confirm open date changed.  Probably need to wait cycle or two

Will definitely do! 13 years should do wonders for my AAOA!

Message 5 of 12
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@rtw wrote:

Congrats! I made the same call this weekend and when I logged in today my member since date says 1993. My new cards are on their way. Now just to see how my account gets reported to the CRAs.

Congrats to you rtw!

Message 6 of 12
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! You'll probably see a nice little FICO boost from the increased AAoA. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 7 of 12
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Yay!

I called the number on the back of my card this morning and spoke with a nice representative who was able to look up my old Optima account.  She had no problem finding it with my social and after I confirmed my information from back when I had that card, she confirmed that my account would be updated and reflected with my member since date of 1999.  Woo Hoo!!

They will also be sending me a new card.  Thanks Fico Fam for all your advice and information yet again!!

Congrats!! 

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 8 of 12
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Congrats! You'll probably see a nice little FICO boost from the increased AAoA. Smiley Happy

Thanks Bichonmom.  I took your advice and requested it exactly as you told me.  I said..."I just received my new Zync card on Friday and I want to make sure my previous relationship with AMEX is reflected via my member since date."  The rep said she would be happy to look that up for me.

Message 9 of 12
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Yay!

Congrats!! 

Thank you!  I'm feeling like a revolver my be in my future in January to take advantage of that backdating even more.  We will see.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.