Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zync cancelled

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Zync cancelled

While that's been true historically, now that the Zync is going the way of the dinosaurs the whole PSL removal issue (and the no PC one for that matter) may change.

They're just policies, and can be changed at any time. I'm waiting to see what Amex does with the Zync officially before I see about doing anything.

Interesting note about the Blue, thanks for posting (sorry hard to go back and figure out who it was on this silly phone).

        
Message 21 of 25
beb86
Valued Contributor

one day you could tell your kids and grandkids that you once had the most "exclusive" AMEX in history hahahaha

Message 22 of 25
GoldenloveNY
Frequent Contributor

It may be cancelled, but I  recieved my Zync with Express Pay two days ago. I applied two weeks ago before the "cut-off", but they didn't send me the Zync with express pay. I called last Monday, and the next day my zync with express pay arrived.

It still lives.....in the shadows....Smiley Very Happy

Citi Double Cash: $1,000
Capital One Secured: $500
Capital One Savor One: $1,650
Amex Gold- NPSL.
Amex Platinum- NPSL.
Amex Delta Gold: $1,000
Best Buy Store Credit Card: $2,000
Amazon Store Credit Card: $6,000
Verizon Visa Card: $2,000

Bj's Perks Elite Mastercard: $2,300

Merrick Credit Card: $1,400
First Savings Credit Card: $1,250
Message 23 of 25
Denny33142
Regular Contributor

I have the Zync with the PSL, Hopefully they will eventually allow us to PC to another card or at least remove the PSL.

This card simply has too many drawbacks, now it looks like you cant even add any AU's or even add packs.

The fact that you can't even apply for a different product was the final straw for me, if they don't figure out what to do with us Zync holders by the end of the year i will probably close the card and try my luck applying for the Gold or Platinum.

Message 24 of 25
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

one day you could tell your kids and grandkids that you once had the most "exclusive" AMEX in history hahahaha

I plan on having this lovely white little card until my hair matches the color of the card.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.