Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a silly question but...

tag
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: a silly question but...

I hate that ccc's charge outrageous fees to make a payment. I pay most of mine online for free. For the others, as soon as I get my statement I write a check but I keep the envelope in my wallet so that I can mail it in time. I'd rather pay $0.41 than $10 anyday.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

indyhotmama wrote:
I hate that ccc's charge outrageous fees to make a payment. I pay most of mine online for free. For the others, as soon as I get my statement I write a check but I keep the envelope in my wallet so that I can mail it in time. I'd rather pay $0.41 than $10 anyday.

I think it's crazy for them to charge a fee to get them there money faster and with less labor cost overhead...It just goes to show you that the "credit to help build your credit" companies are just trying to keep credit challanged people down so they can charge more...more....more....

I'm glad that none of the CC's that I have now charge a fee to make a payment. I have Orchard, but they only charge a fee for rush payment and it's free for standard payment.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
Sleigh17,

Do you have a blank copy of your spreadsheet that you could send me?  I am trying to stay on top as well.

Eve

Sorry, I lost my original excel spreadsheet (stupid me, no backup) in a recent computer crash that wiped out my harddrive during a power brownout. Since then I have been temporarily using a word document with columns listing account, minimum payment due,  due date, and actual amount paid. I then color code them for online payments, mail payments (for those that charge to pay online [I am cheap]), and paid. It's a little more work that way, and I do hope to get my spreadsheet recreated soon. This time, I will backup!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Sleigh17,
Do you have a blank copy of your spreadsheet that you could send me? I am trying to stay on top as well.
Eve

Sorry, I lost my original excel spreadsheet (stupid me, no backup) in a recent computer crash that wiped out my harddrive during a power brownout. Since then I have been temporarily using a word document with columns listing account, minimum payment due, due date, and actual amount paid. I then color code them for online payments, mail payments (for those that charge to pay online [I am cheap]), and paid. It's a little more work that way, and I do hope to get my spreadsheet recreated soon. This time, I will backup!

I have a nice little spreadsheet I made myself. With formulas and all that to calculate your utilization and such. Just message me your email and I'll send you a sample copy that includes all the formulas.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

jizoe182 wrote:

I have a nice little spreadsheet I made myself. With formulas and all that to calculate your utilization and such. Just message me your email and I'll send you a sample copy that includes all the formulas.

Could I bother you for a copy also?

Tessa
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Could I bother you for a copy also?
Tessa

Sure! Message me your email address and I'll send you a copy when I get home tonight.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.