cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

hey guys..

My app spree will most likely be in June 2013   BK will be 8yrs

I want a Amex Zync or Discover .......I know about Amex and BK  but my EXP file only has 1 inquiry from the from 3-12 app

Scores are current in siggy

I  just wanted your opinions on what card I might have a better shot at getting with BK reporting??

my stats are

only public record showing AAoA is 6 yrs ,oldest account 19yrs......

INQ are  2 on exp , 7 on TU that will be 1yr at that June date( 1 just got for CLI  at Barclays) , 6 EQ will be 1yr in June....

Utilit will be at 14 %  at that time maybe below 10%  ....taking advantage of 0 %  BT till Dec 2013  on one card....

CL are below......fairwinds and Alliant are newest accounts opened in April of this year

thanks your valued opinions are appreciated....

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ntx
Regular Contributor

Re: cards I can get with bk7 still reporting??

Hi,

I was approved for Discover More $1,200 CL in August (w/ recon).   This was part of an app spree 5 out of 8 approved. Was denied for Zync.

BK7 2005, no baddies since, but thin file, only had 1 car loan (approved Oct. '11) and 1 USAA Visa $3K CL (approved Feb. '12) at the time. 

Discover app showed 657 EQ on 8/7.

I think you have a good chance at Discover at least, and maybe Freedom too.

NTX

FICO 8 as of March 27, 2024:
Message 2 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Why not save your INQ's for the prime cards?? You don't want recent INQ's hindering your approval chances.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 9
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??

Message 4 of 9
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

i am ......I just want som eopinions on what prime cards I will have a chance for in June ...

Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

I applied for Discover in april (bk was just shy of 7 yr...denied due to BK.......I was just wondering if there were any other cards I could app for ??

There probably is but it wont be what you really want. You have good cards and good CL's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

There probably is but it wont be what you really want. You have good cards and good CL's.

LS

I am only going to apply in June of 2013.......  not now.......I just wanted some ideas on other cards I would qualify for

Message 7 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS

I am only going to apply in June of 2013.......  not now.......I just wanted some ideas on other cards I would qualify for

I know what your saying, i just feel it would be beneficial for you to save all apping until your june prime spree. Not real sure what you would be qualified for now with the BK but letting it age futher will only help you get better CL's from Discover / AMEX etc.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 9
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

LS

I know what your saying, i just feel it would be beneficial for you to save all apping until your june prime spree. Not real sure what you would be qualified for now with the BK but letting it age futher will only help you get better CL's from Discover / AMEX etc.

Gotcha LS,

Just wondering if Citi or US BAnk  might be an option then.......

Thanks for the advice

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.