Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi price match question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

citi price match question

If I bought an item new and I saw the same exact item on the website but it says dented, am I still able to price match the item I bought to the dented item using citi? They're exactly the same model except for the dent. thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi price match question

@Anonymous wrote:

If I bought an item new and I saw the same exact item on the website but it says dented, am I still able to price match the item I bought to the dented item using citi? They're exactly the same model except for the dent. thanks

No they wouldn't match the price of a dented item.

Message 2 of 6
sunkissed
Established Contributor

I don’t think I would expect them to price match to the price advertised on a slightly damaged item when you purchased a brand new undamaged item.  However, I would register the purchase regardless.  You have nothing to lose.  The item may be advertised for less within the price match window and you’ll be able to pocket some cash.

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks!

And do you think they'll price match an item that's out of stock, but still cheaper?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to read the terms and conditions as its lists what they will and won't cover

https://www.citipricerewind.com/guide

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You might want to read the terms and conditions as its lists what they will and won't cover

https://www.citipricerewind.com/guide

didnt see this guide before. thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.