Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citiflex

tag
jwes2155
New Contributor

citiflex

anyone have link to citiflex line of credit application?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citiflex

jwes2155 wrote:
anyone have link to citiflex line of credit application?

You're not the first person who's asked for this over the last few days.  There is a link floating around here, but I think it's curious that they seemed to have removed it from the "Lines & Loans" section of their website.

Are they discontinuing this product, I wonder?

Edit because I don't know the difference between your and you're.

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-28-2008 12:00 PM
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found the link that's floating around here and it just leads to the main Citi Lines and Loans page, with no mention of the Citiflex LOC.

Very interesting.

Message 3 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yep. Looks like they are discotinuing this product.
Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Here is the link

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure I'd want to apply for a product you can't even reach from their main page anymore.

Message 6 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I think it is the economic times causing these measures and all financial institutions are cutting their product offerings.

cheddar wrote:
I'm not sure I'd want to apply for a product you can't even reach from their main page anymore.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
I think it is the economic times causing these measures and all financial institutions are cutting their product offerings.

cheddar wrote:

I agree.  What I'm saying, though, is that since there's no way to get to this application from ther main site, it should be apparent that they don't want you to get to it right now.

Do you really want to apply for a product from an app page the CCC obviously doesn't even want you to find?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.