Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit or charge card???

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: credit or charge card???

Good thing you didn't take them to a tractor pull...
Message 21 of 24
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Good thing you didn't take them to a tractor pull...

Tractor Pull = MD 20/20  (insert green faced ready-to-barf icon here)

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 22 of 24
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Sheepish admission: I have been to a tractor pull and supercross. I have never been to a drag race I wasn't participating in.
Message 23 of 24
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I took DH to Atlanta Motor Speedway for the fall Winston Cup race for our 20th anniversary, when Darrell Waltrip ran his last race. It was snowed out (!!!) on Sunday, so we stayed over and attended on Monday morning. I brought in the smuggled-in champagne and French bread and havarti and summer sausage and Granny Smith apples, and we celebrated in the 30-something degrees. On my right was a family of five, all of them dressed in Dale Earnhardt race suits, all the way down to the three-year-old, and they stared at us in deep suspicion throughout the race.

Too bad for them, Jerry Nadeau beat Dale Earnhardt, but DW survived to retire intact (always a nervous process for NASCAR drivers), and we all lived to tell the tale.

Certainly beat the New York state dirt races, when I spent days getting the red clay off my face!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.