Re: impulse.

finally just got it! I was approved for $5000. not bad at all! Smiley Happy
Message 51 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

thatdoodjohn wrote:
finally just got it! I was approved for $5000. not bad at all! Smiley Happy

That's AWESOME! Congrats!!  I got $4k and was happy with that, envious of your extra 1k. Smiley Wink
Message 52 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

don't be! i will only be charging gas on this baby. Smiley Tongue

it's so funny. i could still remember the day when citi approved me with like $300. it's been 2 years and i'm STILL at $6.7k they are soooo stingy seriously!

i'm 22 and thinking about adding my 18 y/o sister as an AU. she has no credit history at all. i'm just scared she might lower mine! =X

Message Edited by thatdoodjohn on 08-03-2008 02:17 PM
Message 53 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

thatdoodjohn wrote:
don't be! i will only be charging gas on this baby. Smiley Tongue

it's so funny. i could still remember the day when citi approved me with like $300. it's been 2 years and i'm STILL at $6.7k they are soooo stingy seriously!

i'm 22 and thinking about adding my 18 y/o sister as an AU. she has no credit history at all. i'm just scared she might lower mine! =X

Message Edited by thatdoodjohn on 08-03-2008 02:17 PM

What you could do is add her as an AU and just NOT give her the card...or just let her use it under your supervision. Like make her come to you and make the purchase together. Smiley Very Happy
She probably would think it was a crap deal to not have free reign, but later on she'd appreciate it!

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 08-03-2008 07:07 PM
Message 54 of 55
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

yea thats what i'm currently doing my younger brother. He just turned 18 and i have just added him as a AU on all my cards but i only have about 2 years of credit history, but in the end it still helps. LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.