cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Other" transferable points programs

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

"Other" transferable points programs

There are many MR and UR enthusiasts (I like both), and even a few like Citi TY and Marriott (for rooms or airline transfers). But has anyone here been getting decent value by focusing spend on one of the lesser-known transferable points programs like:

-Venture?

-Arrival Premier?

-Diners Club?

Most spend: CSR, CFU, BBP
Rewards/AAoA ballast: CF, Discover, Costco, ED, Arrival
Perks: Schwab Platinum, IHG49, Hyatt75, Brilliant, Delta Platinum
Potential closures/downgrades: Savor, BCP, Double Cash
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Re: "Other" transferable points programs

@wasCB14 wrote:

There are many MR and UR enthusiasts (I like both), and even a few like Citi TY and Marriott (for rooms or airline transfers). But has anyone here been getting decent value by focusing spend on one of the lesser-known transferable points programs like:

-Venture?

-Arrival Premier?

-Diners Club?

I haven't tried Venture and don't have Arrival Premier.   However, as far as Diners Club Premier or Elite, there are a variety of decent promotional offers that run from time to time.  Unfortunately, most airlines listed via their portal (typically 1:1 ratio) have a tax offset fee (7.5%) that's not very appealing from the onset.  Hotels-wise, there can be some lucrative ones, IHG for example. 

The most recent limited-time promotion I've seen is with BA, which isn't too shabby:

Screenshot_20181207-144747_Chrome.jpg

<Mod note: Edited to enlarge image.  Smiley Happy  --UB>

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.