cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the easiest bank card to get approve( i dont mean cap1,hsbc or other with AF)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the easiest bank card to get approve( i dont mean cap1,hsbc or other with AF)

is Amex Card easiest to get approve?

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: what is the easiest bank card to get approve( i dont mean cap1,hsbc or other with AF)

Depends, what is your fico score?
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what is the easiest bank card to get approve( i dont mean cap1,hsbc or other with AF)

how about Amex Zync? i read alot of post here , seem like people get approve left and right.

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Webhopper asked you a question.

Message 4 of 28
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

is Amex Card easiest to get approve?

Definately not AMEX.   The rebuilders are going to be the easier cards ~ like HSBC, and yes Cap1.  

Do you have any open CCs ?   If not you can always look to get a secured card.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

and you mentioned something without AF.  Then you mention Amex, and Zync.. what am I missing?

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@webhopper  my score is upper 700 on TU and other i dont know .

@ pizzadude im not a rebuilder, i have 2 discover card,BoA and alots of retail cards.. 

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ jausanka does zync have AF, becuase i didnt do any researce on that card i hear people talking about and get approve and even thou it do have AF does it benefit me in the future, not like hsbc or cap1.

Message 8 of 28
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Ok, well assuming that you have a reasonably clean CR, good AAoA, with no recent lates/derogatories, and qualifying income then you might consider trying Zync.   It only has a $25 AF, it's the lowest fee of their charge cards.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will not want to apply for a card blindly and without knowing anything other than the bank that issues it. I would strongly suggest researching any card your considering apping for before applying.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.