Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

599 to 700

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

599 to 700

My niece had a few medical bills and a car her Ed boyfriend had stopped paying on on her credit.

Each went into collection.

I did the normal we dont recognize the account to the collections people, and they kept harassing her. One printed off something in word that looked fake and sent it to her.

I certified copies of what was sent to them to the three big credit bureaus, and low and behold all of them were removed in record time.

Including the bad car loan.

Just a little success story. Niece is a single mother who works for Wells Fargo and received no support from her ex. She was able to qualify for a new position in the bank because of her pristine credit now.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 599 to 700

Sounds like you gamed the system. Congratulations, I guess.

Message 2 of 7
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

I see your hard work on behalf of your niece paid off. Also congratulations to your niece on her new job as well.  This is they way things are supposed to work

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I offered to pay 15 percent for good will removal first on one account. They refused. Also one of the accounts she had paid but the hospital still put her in collections. This is why I went this route.
Message 4 of 7
larinoriani
Regular Contributor

Let me see if I understand the car loan situation. So the car loan was actually on her name and she still said it didn't recognize the account?

Starting Score: EQ 737--TU 742
Nov/2010: EQ 737--TU 742
Nov/2011: TU 753
Goal Score: EQ 800--TU 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My niece had a few medical bills and a car her Ed boyfriend had stopped paying on on her credit.

Each went into collection.

I did the normal we dont recognize the account to the collections people, and they kept harassing her. One printed off something in word that looked fake and sent it to her.

I certified copies of what was sent to them to the three big credit bureaus, and low and behold all of them were removed in record time.

Including the bad car loan.

Just a little success story. Niece is a single mother who works for Wells Fargo and received no support from her ex. She was able to qualify for a new position in the bank because of her pristine credit now.

@

wrote:
I offered to pay 15 percent for good will removal first on one account. They refused. Also one of the accounts she had paid but the hospital still put her in collections. This is why I went this route.

Message 6 of 7
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

You're not gonna get much love for this post. And I'm pretty sure it does violate ToS as any kind of manipulation is frowned upon. Hopefully, the lenders don't put it back on your niece's credit after updating the info. You can dispute things off your report, but they can later update that info by certifying it for accuracy for the bureaus, even if it's after the 30 days to respond has expired. At that point, the creditor has to send your niece a letter stating that it will be reinserted and that she has a right to have it notated as being disputed, but it will not come off again.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.