Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700 Club!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

700 Club!

Hello all! 

I thought I would share I finally reached the 700 club after a long rebuild! To be honest I am not sure how it happened. I was estimating to be stuck at my 686-690 for quite a while. I have 11 total late payments 7 30 day Late and 1 60 day late on a co-signed auto loan that I took over. I also have a 30-60-90 from two years ago on a credit card that is still opened. Since then I have lowered the balance from about 11000-5000 in three months. Now that I am at 5000 and it reported and my most recent 60 day late aged a year. 

I have opened up a lot of tradelines to kind of dilute the percentage of lates to paid as agreed accounts and have 9 ccs 8 always paid as agreed, 1 auto loan with lates and 2 student loans that are deferred and 2 small ones that have been paid for 5 years. I woke up to surprise that from yesterday to today I saw a 16 point increase bringing me to 706 and I was so happy! I do not see any material changes to my fico 8 from the day before (maybe the balance decrease just reflected in my score) but my fico 8 is finally over 700! 

thank you for all your help and feedback! I have learned a lot. I just wish I found this when my scores were in the 400s 13 months ago (620 8 months ago) and now 706/701/698 across the three bureaus! Just waiting for equifax to catch up.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 Club!

Congrats!!!! That is SUCH a great feeling!!!!! Keep going!

Message 2 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your success! Very nicely done.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I thought for sure the late payments and 30+ inquiries on each bureau..... (auto shopping twice.....) would hold me back from 700 so it was a good feeling! Just going to continue to garden. 

Message 4 of 6
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  Your hard work paid off.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.