Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX FICO score updates?

tag
GoHooterGo
Regular Contributor

AMEX FICO score updates?

So I became an AMEX card holder about 2 months ago, and my "free" FICO score was on March 24th, but I haven't had a new score since then. Does anyone know how often AMEX updates their free monthly FICO score?

Starting Scores FICO8 - 02-23-2022

Current Scores FICO8

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX FICO score updates?

@GoHooterGo wrote:

So I became an AMEX card holder about 2 months ago, and my "free" FICO score was on March 24th, but I haven't had a new score since then. Does anyone know how often AMEX updates their free monthly FICO score?

Not sure we're talking about the same thing, as mine gives me a Vantage, not FICO, score. At any rate, I just logged in to see, and it says: "As of 04/28/2022. Based on VantageScore 3.0. Next update available on 05/05/2022."  From that, I'd say they update every seven days.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 2 of 9
GoHooterGo
Regular Contributor

AMEX gives out free FICO Experian scores monthly.

The Vantage 3.0 is weekly.

Starting Scores FICO8 - 02-23-2022

Current Scores FICO8

Message 3 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@GoHooterGo wrote:

Sometimes there can be a delay with the monthly FICO score update. IME, it usually updates within a few days from the usual timeframe, but sometimes it's taken a little over a week.

Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@GoHooterGo wrote:

AMEX gives out free FICO Experian scores monthly.

The Vantage 3.0 is weekly.

This ^^^

Message 5 of 9
RobertK
Valued Member

see below 

Message 6 of 9
RobertK
Valued Member

@FinStar wrote:

@GoHooterGo wrote:

Sometimes there can be a delay with the monthly FICO score update. IME, it usually updates within a few days from the usual timeframe, but sometimes it's taken a little over a week.

have experienced same

Message 7 of 9
RobynJ
Established Contributor

I am experiencing the same with NFCU Fico update. My last updat was 4/3/22 and it still hasn't updated. 

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 8 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@GoHooterGo wrote:

My experience with it is that it updates once a month, and when it updates it's already old.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.