Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Gold

tag
Peace27
Valued Member

AMEX Gold

Good afternoon, I have a question if some one can help me understand. I just received the AMEX Rose Gold card. Being that this is a charge card do they report to all 3 bureaus. If not, is this a good thing or bad thing? How will my other credit card cos know that I have an Amex besides the inquiry that shows on my Experian. Can someone help me understand? Thank you for your time in responding.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Gold

Yes, it should report to all three CRAs. It doesn't matter that it is a charge card. It still shows as a credit card on your report. The inquiry just means someone reviewed your credit report and not that there is a new account. A person can have an inquiry and still get denied for an app also. Others will hopefully come along and give more detailed information, if needed...   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will report with the due balance that month or with your highest balance ever, I’m not sure which yet, as mine only just reported Saturday for the first time.
Message 3 of 4
Peace27
Valued Member

Thank you @ ImTheDevil.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.