Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX not reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX not reporting?

beach123 wrote:
I finally signed up for the True Credit program, and noticed AMEX is NOT reporting that I make payments - can anyone tell me why this would be the case? 

Are they reporting the account at all to any of the 3 CRAs?
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

According to TC they show the account on all (3) CRAs, just NO payment...????  I've been paying over the minimum since I've had the account.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

beach123 wrote:
According to TC they show the account on all (3) CRAs, just NO payment...????  I've been paying over the minimum since I've had the account.

Are they accurately reporting the CL, balance, and high balance from your last statement?
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are reporting those accurately - the only one I see showing 0 payment is stupid EQ, which is my worst nightmare and it seems every place pulls EQ if you live in MN - this blows!  Should I be worrying about this?  I found a number I can call but they want the report #, I don't have one, just the date I pulled the 3-1 from TC.

Thanks Noah for your help!
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So long as it's a good TL, you're good.

If there's something adverse on your CRs that you can dispute, you can dispute it online here and without an EQ confirmation number.

If they have a balance incorrectly reported, then you could use Current/Previous Payment Status Incorrect.

As I say, you won't need an EQ confirmation number, and after they investigate they will mail you a copy of your CR with an EQ confirmation number on it.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Noah!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think it matters what the "Payment" line states on your report. Mine are all over the map - some are blank, some show $0, and others show the minimum payment due. In MOST cases, the "Payment" line shows the monthly payment due (for installments) or the minimum payment due (for CCs). It does not normally show your last actual payment amount.

If your balance is correct (as of the reporting date), and your CL is correct, and the Past Due amount shows $0, I wouldn't worry about that TL. I don't even look at the Payment or High Balance lines on my reports - they do not affect my score, and I think most lenders don't expect CRs to accurately detail a consumer's monthly debt payments.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.