Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX not reporting

I've been an AU on an AMEX Delta card for several months yet and it has never reported. I have a recurring $15 bill that I charge monthly then pay off after statement cuts. The crazy thing is I called AMEX today to find out why it's not reporting and they confirmed that it is and they could see it on all 3 bureaus on their end. I subsequently called the bureaus and of course they can't see it. So after several rounds of "you call them", I'm here to seek advice as I can't quite figure out how to resolve this. My scores need a little boost for a mortgage approval and I can't exactly open a new card now, but I've been added on this one for at least 6 months now, $20k limit, $15 balance. Can't quite make any sense of it. Please advise, thanks. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX not reporting

Write them a letter to all 3 CRA's

Message 2 of 6
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

What is 'several months'? It takes a few months for them to start reporting anyhow...can you be more specific?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since January. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just "magically" started reporting today and 1 got a nice 35 pt boost on experian; not sure about the others. I guess all that calling helped. 

Message 5 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It just "magically" started reporting today and 1 got a nice 35 pt boost on experian; not sure about the others. I guess all that calling helped. 

Congratulations on your score increase!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.