Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR Check

tag
smoop88
Regular Contributor

AR Check

I was wondering how I can go about checking if NFCU has AR me. I know that you can check this via annualfreecreditreport under the inquries section, but how can you check if you have already pulled your annual report from there?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AR Check

@smoop88 wrote:

I was wondering how I can go about checking if NFCU has AR me. I know that you can check this via annualfreecreditreport under the inquries section, but how can you check if you have already pulled your annual report from there?

You have to pay for Equifax credit monitoring or just wait until you see others discuss it on the credit card forums.

Message 2 of 10
smoop88
Regular Contributor

As always thanks for your answer Irish80
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smoop88 wrote:
As always thanks for your answer Irish80

Youre very welcome.  You can assume when others mention it on the board tha an AR was done on them that youve had one as well.  Good luck with future CLIs.  Theyll come eventually with them.

Message 4 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I've only had NFCU for a little over a month and got the AR thing down, but I'm more confused on how and when to anticipate a probable SP CLI.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 10
smoop88
Regular Contributor

That was my reason for asking about the AR in order to see if SP CLI will start to occur. I read the guide on here but maybe im not eligible yet
Message 6 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I read a number of posts but the results seemed to be mixed and I really didn't come away with a sure answer about it.

I've also seen some mention that if it gives yiu the 3-5 days and you try to pull back the HP, they might not. Even in another thread, it was mentioned that allegedly, an agent told someone they don't do SP increases anymore. I'm not sure on that one.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

You can obtain a record of inquiries by sending a request to the CRA, if submitted with proof of your identity and the current processing fee, which is $11.00:

"FCRA 609.  Disclosures to consumers [15 U.S.C. § 1681g]

(a)(3)(A) Every consumer reporting agency shall, upon request, and subject to 610(a)(1) [§ 1681h], clearly and accurately disclose to the consumer:

Identification of each person (including each end-user identified under section 607(e)(1) [§ 1681e]) that procured a consumer report

• (i) for employment purposes, during the 2-year period pre-ceding the date on which the request is made; or
  • (ii) for any other purpose, during the 1-year period preceding the date on which the request is made.
  • (B) An identification of a person under subparagraph (A) shall include
    • (i) the name of the person or, if applicable, the trade name (written in full) under which such person conducts business; and
    • (ii) upon request of the consumer, the address and telephone number of the person."
Message 8 of 10
smoop88
Regular Contributor

I have a membership via Penfed to check my EQ I forgot that there was unlimited updates. I just checked and Navy Federal AR my reports on 04/26/16 and 06/28/2016 so this may support your belief that they no longer SP for CLI.

@RM21 wrote:
I read a number of posts but the results seemed to be mixed and I really didn't come away with a sure answer about it.

I've also seen some mention that if it gives yiu the 3-5 days and you try to pull back the HP, they might not. Even in another thread, it was mentioned that allegedly, an agent told someone they don't do SP increases anymore. I'm not sure on that one.

Message 9 of 10
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@smoop88 wrote:

You can get this information by subscribing to Equifax Complete Premier Plan.  I did so for this very reason.  It cost $4.95 to start and then it is $20 monthly.

So you don't have to spend any money, the NFCU AR was done on June 28, 2016.  I asked for and received a SP increase on my Rewards card.

I don't know why these aren't reported on the boards.  Even the gigantic NFCU AR threads don't report it often.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.