Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZEO question

tag
yougoglencoco
Valued Member

AZEO question

I am sure this is covered, but I can't find it.

I have a balance of about $500 on my Care credit card (8k limit), and then I have a $300 Cap 1 and $700 Credit One. I use the cap 1 and credit 1 during the month and then payoff right before due, and don't use again until after the statement comes out.

I'm trying to do AZEO because we will be buying a house in the next couple of months, but I'm not sure what to do with the interest?  Last month, I reported a balance of $5 on Capital One due to the interest being added right as the statement cuts, and $12 on Capital One for the same reason. How do you avoid that? Don't use the cards at all?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Re: AZEO question

Pay them off immediately and then don't use them for a month. That should reset the grace period.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You say 'payoff' does that mean Paid in Full? If so then you shouldn't have any interests at all. If not, then you have to PIF the 'statement balance' so you won't pay for any interests before the due date.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Except one of his cards is a “Credit One” card. Most of their cards charge interest immediately. (From the day you make the purchase). So there is no way to escape interest charges except to not use it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.