Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice 30 DAY Late for $3.12

tag
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Advice 30 DAY Late for $3.12

This is why I FLIP OUT about closing these starter cards. The sneaky fees and charges. You've gotta be vigilant. Worst case a single late will have a diminishing impact in a rather reasonable amount of time, but if the balance is paid I would absolutely go the GW route until exhausted,. Definitely don't accept their first answer... and CLOSE that mess the second you've got it sorted out.

Message 11 of 13
tim1017
Regular Contributor

Update:  Called FNCC back today and spoke to someone in their general customer service department.  I explained the situation and she placed me on hold.  She came back on the line and stated that her manager requested that I write a letter explaining the situation and my request, she gave me the general correspondence address but she also gave me a fax number to send my letter in.  She stated the fax would go directly one of the managers who would review and respond.  I am pretty happy about getting the fax number as I've been trying to find the CEO contact information, with no success.  I'm including it below as it may help others in the future.  My Goodwill Fax has been sent, I'll update when I receive a response.

First National Credit Card FAX number 605-782-3976

FNCC Fax Number 605-782-3976

04/27 SCORES - EQ 653
EXP 672
TU 653
Message 12 of 13
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@tim1017 wrote:

Update:  Called FNCC back today and spoke to someone in their general customer service department.  I explained the situation and she placed me on hold.  She came back on the line and stated that her manager requested that I write a letter explaining the situation and my request, she gave me the general correspondence address but she also gave me a fax number to send my letter in.  She stated the fax would go directly one of the managers who would review and respond.  I am pretty happy about getting the fax number as I've been trying to find the CEO contact information, with no success.  I'm including it below as it may help others in the future.  My Goodwill Fax has been sent, I'll update when I receive a response.

This is excellent news! Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.