Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon/Synchrony app not working

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Amazon/Synchrony app not working

I have tried logging in via the app since Tuesday.  Just tried now and nothing it just spins....

Anybody able to login?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Amazon/Synchrony app not working

Works fine for me

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

I have tried logging in via the app since Tuesday.  Just tried now and nothing it just spins....

Anybody able to login?

Are you experiencing the issue accessing the app via mobile device? If so, Android or iOS? Or, are you trying to access via desktop?

Message 3 of 6
Cowboys4Life
Frequent Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

Anybody able to login?

Working fine for me as well.  Try emptying your cache.  It may have saved a flawed link.

Message 4 of 6
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

Anybody able to login?

No issues for me. Which app are you using? Android? If so--and I'd assume there's a similar process on Apple--try uninstalling the app, making sure you REMOVE all of its files/storage too. That's a very important part of this. After uninstalling it, go ahead and reinstall it from your respective app store, and see if it works now. It should... but if it doesn't let us know!

And have you tried logging in using a web browser? That works fine for me, too.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 5 of 6
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

@SoCalGardener wrote:

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

Anybody able to login?

No issues for me. Which app are you using? Android? If so--and I'd assume there's a similar process on Apple--try uninstalling the app, making sure you REMOVE all of its files/storage too. That's a very important part of this. After uninstalling it, go ahead and reinstall it from your respective app store, and see if it works now. It should... but if it doesn't let us know!

And have you tried logging in using a web browser? That works fine for me, too.

First things first, before you go and uninstall and reinstall take a couple of quick intermediate steps to save yourself some pain.  First go into your launcher and close all apps.  Then try again.  If it still doesn't work, restart your phone.  If that still doesn't work go into your app store and see if it needs an update, or if there are a bunch of new reviews saying it's broken.  If none of that works and no new reviews, then uninstall and reinstall.  Some financial apps, NFCU in particular, will stop working correctly if the app itself is left running.  

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.