Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CreditSecure

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Amex CreditSecure

Hello all...does anyone know if Amex offers a lower monthly fee (say, $9.95) if you call to cancel the way myFICO does? Thanks.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex CreditSecure

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Hello all...does anyone know if Amex offers a lower monthly fee (say, $9.95) if you call to cancel the way myFICO does? Thanks.

Not sure, I pay $25 / month for unlimited 3 bureau pulls. Worth a try if you want to keep them and its a little too much $$ for you. Excellent product.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 15
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Not sure, I pay $25 / month for unlimited 3 bureau pulls. Worth a try if you want to keep them and its a little too much $$ for you. Excellent product.

is your $25 a month with Amex CreditSecure or another service? Do you get the full reports or just the scores?

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 3 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@NJTurnpike wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

is your $25 a month with Amex CreditSecure or another service? Do you get the full reports or just the scores?

Its with AMEX CreditSecure and yes you get full 3 bureau reports every day.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 15
dodfire
Valued Contributor

I wanted to sign up for that on AMEX but it is $14.99 and says I can only get two reports per month.

*8/10/13
Message 5 of 15
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

I wanted to sign up for that on AMEX but it is $14.99 and says I can only get two reports per month.

Once you sign up for that offer you will be a chance to upgrade to the $25 plan

Message 6 of 15
Mellon
Established Contributor

do you get scores also?

Message 7 of 15
bs6054
Valued Contributor

You get FAKO scores, the real point of the plan is access to the reports, not scores.

Message 8 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I have no problem paying $25 per month for unlimited pulls.

The only issue is that the ACM and the Primary cardholder cannot both use the service.  So for right now,  DH is using Credit Secure, and I've signed up for USAA Credit Monitoring Service

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 9 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@dodfire wrote:

Your plan can be upgraded to premium which allows daily credit pulls of your 3-bureau report.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.