Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Reporting Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Reporting Question

My Amex is still not reporting. It was opened back in early Jan and my first statement cut Jan 30. Is this normal? I wasn't concerned until the first statement cut and still nothing 10 days later.

Thx
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Reporting Question

Hey, DJ, i remember reading that sometimes Amex can take up to 3 months to report on new accounts.. Im sure youll get a more definitive answer but i wouldnt worry too muchSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

took mine two statements to cut before it started reporting, but always like clockwork now
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took about 2 statements for mine to report also. Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 11
elim
Senior Contributor

yep.... 3 looooong months.

Message 5 of 11
kdm31091
Super Contributor

As others stated, Amex takes awhile to report so this is normal. It would be nice if everyone were like Barclay's or Synch in that the accounts report almost immediately.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx everyoneSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened my account on Jan. 12. My first statement is due next week. Was hoping Amex would start reporting after this due date but it seems like it will be another month.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

took 2 months for me

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - opened mine in Jan as well and was starting to wonder when it would appear.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.