Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card reporting

tag
Bippy_33
Regular Contributor

Apple Card reporting

Not sure if there is already a topic created on this but, I was too lazy to dig through everything to find out so, forgive me for starting this if there is 1 out there right now. I just wanted to give you guys & gals a heads up on my apple card. I got the card 3 weeks ago and it's already reporting on TU. I'll keep everyone informed if EQ & EX fall in line this fast.Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pgates
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Card reporting

Nice thanks for the info! 

AAFCU CB Sig Visa $8k | Wells Fargo Autograph Visa $5k | Citi Custom Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Active Cash $15k | GS Apple Card $7.5k | NFCU Cash Rewards $18.5k | NFCU More Rewards $1k | BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards $1K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa $5100 | Venmo Visa $5k | Sams Club MC $2.5k | GS GM Rewards card $3k | AMEX BCP $1k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover IT CB $3K | AMEX Business Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Business Platinum Rewards $5K | GM Business MC $8.5k | Phillips66 Conoco 76 Fleet Card $1k | Fuelman MC fleet card $5K | Exxon Mobile Fleet Card $9k
Message 2 of 8
NYC_Fella
Frequent Contributor

Apple reports very late, 15-20 days after the statement date which is always the last day of the month.

Message 3 of 8
NRB525
Super Contributor

Since you got the card before the end of April, have you also checked your Apple Card statement as of the May 1 statement print date? It's only visible in your iPhone Wallet app, so not on a regular website. Just bringing this up to ensure you aren't missing the first month payment which will be due before the last day of May Smiley Happy 

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 4 of 8
aynot4fitness
Contributor

For the first few months my Apple card reported promptly on the 1st of every month to all 3 CRAs. But, over the past 2 years it has intermittently skipped 1-2 months of reporting, and then caught up. Keep an eye out for that.

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 5 of 8
Bippy_33
Regular Contributor

I just received an email letting me know that it's now reporting to EQ. I forgot to add that I opened the account on 4/22/2022. So, it's only been 3 weeks.

Message 6 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@NRB525 wrote:

Since you got the card before the end of April, have you also checked your Apple Card statement as of the May 1 statement print date? It's only visible in your iPhone Wallet app, so not on a regular website. Just bringing this up to ensure you aren't missing the first month payment which will be due before the last day of May Smiley Happy 

FYI...you can also manage your account online through this website if you find reading it on the phone too difficult 

https://card.apple.com

Message 7 of 8
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

@Bippy_33  I have the card less than a month and it's already reporting on EX and EQ since the 30th, It has not shown on TU yet.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.