Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to pull EX from?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best place to pull EX from?

So I have a Discover IT card which provides me with my TU FICO but I'm trying to get an amex in 2015, which almost exclusively pulls EX. I've done the $1 score and report form experian's website but I'm told this is actually a FAKO. I know myfico offers it if you pay for all three scores but I really don't need EQ and I already have TU so that would be a waste of money. So my question is, where is the best place to pull my real EX FICO from? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
doc101
Regular Contributor

Re: Best place to pull EX from?

You can pull your EX score here also. You don't have to pull the other 2 , unless you want to make a comparison. Hope this helps

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay so my bad for poor wording of the question. I see that you can pull EX here but I'm actually looking for EX monitoring which myfico only offers for EQ. so where is the best place for monitoring EQ?

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Your request is tricky to interpret.  If you want your EX FICO (i.e. the score) then you need to purchase it from here.  If you want to monitor your EX report there are a number of CMS's you can use.  The CMS Guide was removed because it had a lot of outdated information but there are recent threads you can refer to.  You will not find monitoring that will provide an EX FICO to my knowledge.

@Anonymous wrote:

So my question is, where is the best place to pull my real EX FICO from? 

Also keep in mind that there isn't just one "real" FICO.  FICO has a number of scoring models in use.  myFICO provides scores using the 08 model but not all creditors use scores based on that model.  You can't rely on one scoring model to determine a score generated by a different model even if both models are FICO's.  Don't overlook the Understanding FICO Scoring subforum and its stickies.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.