Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Drop over the Weekend

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Drop over the Weekend

So this happened this weekend:

2019-04-08 08_02_42-Free Credit Score & Free Credit Reports With Monitoring _ Credit Karma.png

I actually got a over 100% credit utilization account removed from Equifax removed that was factored in this score too. When I see the only thing that have changed, this is it:

2019-04-08 08_04_17-Free Credit Score & Free Credit Reports With Monitoring _ Credit Karma.png 

The student loans are in deferment. Are these screwing me over that bad? I mean thats a huge drop with only those items changing.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gorgon
Established Contributor

Re: Big Drop over the Weekend

You should get your real FICO scores to really know for sure if you actually dropped on those.

Message 2 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So this happened this weekend:

2019-04-08 08_02_42-Free Credit Score & Free Credit Reports With Monitoring _ Credit Karma.png

I actually got a over 100% credit utilization account removed from Equifax removed that was factored in this score too. When I see the only thing that have changed, this is it:

2019-04-08 08_04_17-Free Credit Score & Free Credit Reports With Monitoring _ Credit Karma.png 

The student loans are in deferment. Are these screwing me over that bad? I mean thats a huge drop with only those items changing.

These are CK scores and not FICO scores so we can’t comment factually about the drop. Get your 3 FICO scores

either from creditchecktotal, MyFICO, or if you have bank cards that provide FICO scores, check those. Then you’ll know what your scores really are and can take action from there. 

GL2U

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info guys. I Checked the FICO scores and I'm actualy at 586 576 and 566 so it looks like theres actually no issues.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info guys. I Checked the FICO scores and I'm actualy at 586 576 and 566 so it looks like theres actually no issues.

I wouldn't say there are "no issues" just that you're not in as bad of a place FICO score wise as your VS 3.0 scores may have lead you to believe.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.