Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITIAL ONE CORP OFFICES

tag
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

CAPITIAL ONE CORP OFFICES

Does anyone know if there is a direct line to capital one office of the president evertime i call regualar customer service i only get to a supervisor and there is never anyone higher to talk too except for a regular supervisor  if anyone out there has a number can u plesae pm here i used to have one  a long time ago but it dosent work anymore it just goes to reg customer service i have emailed out several times and never get a reponse.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
FormerCollegeDJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: CAPITAL ONE CORP OFFICES

If you live near where I live, you could just go over to Tyson's Corner and give Capital One a piece of your mind in person!

Playing the credit card rewards game since early May 2020.

Current credit cards:
American Express: Hilton Honors
Bank of America: Customized Cash Rewards Visa
Capital One: SavorOne MC
Chase: Amazon Visa, Freedom Unlimited Visa, Freedom Flex MC
Citi: Sears/ThankYou Rewards MC, My Best Buy Visa, Custom Cash MC
Comenity: AAA Travel Advantage Visa
Discover: Cash It
Elan: S&T Bank Max Cash Preferred Visa
FNBO: Amtrak Guest Rewards Platinum MC
PSECU: Founder's Visa
U.S. Bank: Cash+ Visa
Wells Fargo: Autograph Visa
Store cards: Kohl's

Next target credit cards: Wells Fargo Bilt Mastercard (probably), Truist Enjoy Travel Visa (maybe)
Message 2 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

What are you trying to accomplish?

Message 3 of 9
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Bump @lakerfan2011 .

Message 4 of 9
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

??? Bump 

Message 5 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Ask again. @lakerfan2011  What are you trying to get done. ceoemail.com

Message 6 of 9
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

I qualified for offers on my card and they are not giving me the credits for them and every time I call customer service they are worthless the supervisors can't figure it out and there is no one u can talk too higher then a supervisor I have sent in emails to the ceo and and have no reponses at all 

Message 7 of 9
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

I qualified for offers on my card and they are not giving me the credits for them and every time I call customer service they are worthless the supervisors can't figure it out and there is no one u can talk too higher then a supervisor I have sent in emails to the ceo and and have no reponses at all 

To be fair, the executive office probably would just hand this issue back down to regular CS anyway, if there was a way to reach them. I'm assuming you're talking about the Capital One Offers (used to be known as Wikibuy)? But to answer your quesion, there is no more direct line to the executive office. There used to be 4-5 years ago, but because it was abused, it was taken down.

That said, I believe @SoCalGardener had a similar issue with the Capital One Offers (if that's what you're talking about). Perhaps they can offer some assistance.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 9
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

To be fair, the executive office probably would just hand this issue back down to regular CS anyway, if there was a way to reach them. I'm assuming you're talking about the Capital One Offers (used to be known as Wikibuy)? But to answer your quesion, there is no more direct line to the executive office. There used to be 4-5 years ago, but because it was abused, it was taken down.

That said, I believe @SoCalGardener had a similar issue with the Capital One Offers (if that's what you're talking about). Perhaps they can offer some assistance.

Thanks for the shout! Smiley Happy  I'm not sure if the OP is having the same issue I did, but here's what happened to me: for four consecutive months, starting in July, I used the link on Cap1's "shopping" page for Chewy.com; I read all the fine print beforehand, like how you had to buy qualifying products (mental note that my cat's prescription foods were excluded), you had to place the order via the link on Cap1, and to allow 2-3 billing cycles for the 7.5% cash back to appear on your account. I used two of my cards. I waited...and waited... and finally saw ONE POINT FIVE % cash back for those Chewy purchases. That's where the fun started!

Based on other people's posts about dealing with Cap1, I took my sweet time to address it. Once I did, there were calls with CSRs telling me stuff I already knew (like the conditions noted above), and getting nowhere. Ultimately it WAS resolved. The CSR could not explain why the credits had never appeared on their own, as they should have, but she correctly adjusted my accounts and that was that. BTW, I haven't bothered using Cap1's process again, even though I order from Chewy every month--it's just not worth the hassle.

I had ALL my facts on hand before talking to this CSR. I had the date of each purchase, which card it was on, the total amount of the charge, the 1.5% amount I had been incorrectly credited, the 7.5% correct amount I should've gotten, and the difference between the two--which is all I was asking for. She verified each charge and date and everything and took care of it. Hassle? You bet! But it did finally get resolved....without taking it to their corporate offices. Smiley Very Happy

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.