Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU - good news!

tag
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

CCCU - good news!

I'm so excited! I'm working sooo hard to get away from the subprime cards, I just got approved today for the 1,000 CL that I requested at CCCU. They called me today and asked me some questions and were super nice! They said I had a great job (length, earnings), said my fico was good (they pulled EX 658) and we chatted about credit unions and what they offer. The card is 0 apr for the 1st 6 mo, 10% after that and NO ANNUAL FEE. She said just keep doing good things and to call in a yr asking for a CLI. I'm just excited. Amex, now this. I can finally get rid of First Premier! Woo hoo! This forum is really helping to gather good info in my steps to move forward. Thanks everyone!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU - good news!

Congrats!!

Feels gooooooood, huh?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy

YAAAAAY!!!!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy  Good for you!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'd make a dog sh** sandwich with that first premier card and mail it back to first premier.  (be certain to read the disclaimer below).

the general legal information that dog provides is just that- information. for legal advice specific to your situation, you should always contact a lawyer licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. no lawyer/client relationship has been formed, or should be assumed, by any of dogs posting!

,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)
   U
Message 5 of 6
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Yep I canceled both my First Premier cards today and even got them to waive the $7 online payment fee. If juniper approves me for another card I will be doing the same with Tribute.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.