Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT membership

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: CCT membership

psa: one can cancel and reapply every 9 days.  the system will capture and keep your cc data so if one uses the automated system and does a cancel/re-apply the process takes >90 seconds.  you do not have to change your username, the account will not be purged.  the only thing that will have to be reset are the user alerts which takes >15 seconds.  one can get a 3B refresh for n/c every 7 days.  with doing a cancel and re-apply 4x a month ones gets a constant monitor and 4 new reports per month.  total time >8 min.  I have been doing a precision rebulid to the mid-700s so in my anal state this process has worked well for me but its not for everyone.  I have been doing this since 2/16 so I don't think they care as $ 4 is better than $0 lol.  I like the service and the report formats are good enough imo.  good luck!

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true above.  $4 well spent.  As much or in some cases more information for the $4 than people paying $15-$60.

Message 22 of 23
avggoal700
Frequent Contributor

Does cct work if your reports are frozen?  Thx

EX 706. TU 705 EQ 682. Avg 698
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.