Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE mailer?

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

CHASE mailer?

Does CHASE ever send out mailers for their CCs?

This waiting to be under 5/24 someday is too time consuming Smiley LOL

I have been with them for (well, I wont say, it's been a long time Smiley Very Happy) and I don't ever remember
a mailer from them with a pre-approval code to app for one of their CCs, EVER!

However if I had $1 for everytime I got a mailer invite to join Private Client, I'd be rich..er, um...well, not rich, but I could treat you to a heckofa steak dinner I'll say that Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: CHASE mailer?

If you are over 5/24 the odds of them sending you a preapproval in the mail is pretty close to 0.

I normally keep my profile at 2/24 to 4/24 and they send me preapproval mailers at least twice a month for many years now. 

Message 2 of 6
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

If you are over 5/24 the odds of them sending you a preapproval in the mail is pretty close to 0.

I normally keep my profile at 2/24 to 4/24 and they send me preapproval mailers at least twice a month for many years now. 

Do you have any CHASE CC's? 

Potential Future Cards
Message 3 of 6
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Yes I have 4 chase cards oldest is 6 years youngest is 2 years. 

My roommate who doesn't have chase cards also gets mailed preapprovals (I believe that he is at 1/24)

Message 4 of 6
Yacatisma
Valued Member

I have been banking with Chase (DD acc.) for close to 2 years and only received once for Freedom Unlimited.

Credit History 3.5 Year

Message 5 of 6
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Yacatisma wrote:

I have been banking with Chase (DD acc.) for close to 2 years and only received once for Freedom Unlimited.

At least you got one! 👍

Decades with CHASE, niente', nadda Smiley Wink

Potential Future Cards
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.