cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU wants payouts from CCs, what is that?

tag
omgitsMatt
Frequent Contributor

CU wants payouts from CCs, what is that?

I need a bank statement, two pay stubs and "payouts from CC no older than 10 days" is what the loan officer told me

What is a payout, basically a bank statement?

Can I call and ask for those easily?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: CU wants payouts from CCs, what is that?

@omgitsMatt wrote:
I need a bank statement, two pay stubs and "payouts from CC no older than 10 days" is what the loan officer told me

What is a payout, basically a bank statement?

Can I call and ask for those easily?

I have no idea what that means.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 6
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

A Google search was no help, ask the loan officer to translate that into English.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't it the Pay Off? Usually the statement balance and pay off balance differ, depending when during the month your ask.
Message 4 of 6
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Isn't it the Pay Off? Usually the statement balance and pay off balance differ, depending when during the month your ask.

Oh right, that's probably what they mean - Pay OFF amounts for any CC showing a balance on the credit report. Been awhile since I did a mortgage but I remember mortgage lenders want to see a nice long credit history, but don't dare owe anyone any money except them. After the mortgage closes you can back to living a normal life.

Message 5 of 6
omgitsMatt
Frequent Contributor

Google was not helping me either!

This particular CU is not where I will be going, the woman had some bad advice on how to improve credit score and confused a few other things

However, I would like to take it upon myself to provide pay outs, even though they weren't requested, to the CU I WILL be applying for credit through

She def said pay outs. But she must of meant to say pay offs

Thanks guys!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.