Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Open CCT in Chrome

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't Open CCT in Chrome

It started this morning for me. Anyone else having this problem? Otherwise Chrome working fine and I can access CCT from IE (but all my log-ins/passwords stored in Chrome).

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Can't Open CCT in Chrome

I actually get that a lot from Chrome for various sites with Chrome.

I go through the deletion of cookies and such and it seems to get me back in. Frustrating, yes.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Appleman wrote:

I actually get that a lot from Chrome for various sites with Chrome.

I go through the deletion of cookies and such and it seems to get me back in. Frustrating, yes.

Yes, that worked. Thank you, Appleman.

Message 3 of 9
outofcredit
Established Contributor

I can sign in but it only has a blank screen. No info at all is shown.  Only page that has something on it is the initial welcome page telling me I am eligible for another one dollar trial. I decline and it goes to a blank screen.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like it's time to spend another $1. 

Another odd thing I've noticed: after I cancel it starts giving me daily Experian scores. Is this coincidence? I've read elsewhere that daily Experian is part of the paid membership. So it's tempting me?

Message 5 of 9
outofcredit
Established Contributor

I would gladly spend another dollar if it wasn't such a nightmare to cancel.  In the past it was been so difficult that I promised myself if I got it cancelled I would never restart it again.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@outofcredit wrote:

I would gladly spend another dollar if it wasn't such a nightmare to cancel.  In the past it was been so difficult that I promised myself if I got it cancelled I would never restart it again.

I've read of others having the same complaint. I've cancelled 3 times in the past 30 days and the only call that lasted 10 minutes was the last one, and that because the lady was so sweet I volunteered to listen to her sales pitch. I've encountered zero problems (knocking furiously on wood). There's also a thread running with a different number/method to cancel - some claim great success.

That said, even if it took waiting on hold an hour to cancel, I am so addicted to CCT (for $1!) I would do it.

Message 7 of 9
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

It could be a browser add-in problem, such as lack of update of a required PDF viewer add-in.

Also, does the site still support Internet Explorer, or do they only suport viewing via Edge?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

... I can access CCT from IE ...

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.