Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit multiple reporting updates

tag
chuckwood
Regular Contributor

Care Credit multiple reporting updates

I was one of the victims of the synchrony mass close down awhile back. I only had a few accounts so I was shocked. I didn't really want to but I opened another care credit account last month due to sick dog. I ended up racking up the balance quickly. I have been making large payments weekly to knock down the balance as fast as possible. I noticed a few days after the payment clears they are updating the balance to the credit bureau's. Is this something new synchrony is doing or they just watching over me?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Care Credit multiple reporting updates

@chuckwood wrote:

I was one of the victims of the synchrony mass close down awhile back. I only had a few accounts so I was shocked. I didn't really want to but I opened another care credit account last month due to sick dog. I ended up racked up some high charges. I have been making large payments weekly to knock down the balance as fast as possible. I noticed a few days after the payment clears they are updating the balance to the credit bureau's. Is this something new synchrony is doing or they just watching over me?

Synchrony is known to report erratically 

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 2 of 3
chuckwood
Regular Contributor

Re: Care Credit multiple reporting updates

ok thank you. I just didn't know if I was bringing attention to myself by the paying down quickly.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.