Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Not updating?!

tag
DR527
Regular Contributor

Chase Not updating?!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I just noticed that Chase has not updated my account since September of 2022, Chase has gone 7 months without added any new payment history to my credit reports. Not sure what to do? Should I leave it alone? Or should I say something to Chase. To make it worst there is a $500 balance showing on the card, leftover Christmas spending. I've paid this card to zero and haven't used it i nearly two months. I might be over thinking this, but any advice here would be great. Should I wait or call? Has anyone else had this happen with Chase?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Not updating?!

@DR527 wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I just noticed that Chase has not updated my account since September of 2022, Chase has gone 7 months without added any new payment history to my credit reports. Not sure what to do? Should I leave it alone? Or should I say something to Chase. To make it worst there is a $500 balance showing on the card, leftover Christmas spending. I've paid this card to zero and haven't used it i nearly two months. I might be over thinking this, but any advice here would be great. Should I wait or call? Has anyone else had this happen with Chase?

if you've always paid on time since that time, I would definitely call them and ask them why they aren't reporting and if they could please fix their reporting 

Starting FICO 8:
Current FICO 8:

2/6, 3/12, 11/24
Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Not updating?!

@DR527 wrote:

You should definitely look into it. It might be a 'split file' situation. Is it the same across all 3 bureaus?

Total revolving limits 650200 (530700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 708 TU 714 EX 715

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.