cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi not reporting

tag
Luvlife11

Citi not reporting

Hi, I have paid down my credit card considerably over the last two months. However I recently became aware of Citi not reporting. They have not reported since June. Anyone else seeing by this?

4 REPLIES 4
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi not reporting

@Luvlife11 wrote:

Hi, I have paid down my credit card considerably over the last two months. However I recently became aware of Citi not reporting. They have not reported since June. Anyone else seeing by this?

This happened to me as well they hadnt reported since may and finally reported last month.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 2 of 5
Luvlife11

Good to know, I am not the only one.  Thanks

Message 3 of 5
blindambition
Senior Contributor

This isn't unusual right now. I'm having issues with a CU. They are supposed to report correct info, but find some are using COVID as excuse of being behind. Think you just have to be patient. Aggravating without a doubt!!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harvey26 wrote:

@Luvlife11 wrote:

This happened to me as well they hadnt reported since may and finally reported last month.

Call them, and give it time.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.