Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection Removed

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collection Removed

very-happy smileyI just got a letter from TransUnion that they removed a Collection account that I disputed with another Credit Bureau tongue smiley(Equifax I think) and they notified TransUnion. I was told that TransUnion did their own investigation and had it deleted but I did not get an alert or change in fico scores. Could someone tell me why when it was completely removed from my credit report. Or do I have to pay for a new report like I had ask Barry? Was not sure.  I have made arangements to pay off 2 others that are on the report that I just did not know they were there and they agreed to have them removed once paid because on me not getting the last bill from them due to our move back to NC from MN. I was excited that TU had it removed very-happy smileybut then checked today and no Changemad smiley
Thanks for your help in advance and all the help you all have been in here so far.
Debbie
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.