Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections question!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Collections question!!

For some reason my free report on my Bank of America and my chase card are saying my score has dropped due to a collection (based on transunion data)... however, when I go to myfico and buy a report and I even call transunion, they tell me that there is NO collection or negative public records filed.... has anyone had this happen?? It's so frustrating and I have absolutely no clue why it's happening because I know I have no collections!!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Collections question!!

Do you have any charge-offs?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope I have never made a late payment in my entire life!
Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would suggest, if you have one remaining, to obtain a copy of your free report from annualcreditreport.com.

Reports from that govt. sanctioned site are usually the most comprehensive.

If it shows no collections, then the problem is likely one with the vendor of the report you obtained, and not your file with the CRA.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I did and that shower nothing either! If that's clear you think I should've worried?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shouldn't be worried * sorry ...
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay I cannot type on this!lol so sorry. So yes I checked with annual credit report and nothing showed on that. Everything was in good standing according to them.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.