Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM 30 Days Late Inaccurate...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GM 30 Days Late Inaccurate...

Hello All,

A few months ago I posted about how GM financial was reporting a 30 day late mark on my credit report.  I disputed with all 3 credit bureaus because this was incorrect and even GM admitted to me multiple times they don't know how it happened.  I just got a update from TransUnion about how they closed my investigation and am not sure what happened.  Here is the info they provided -

Date Opened:04/20/2013
Responsibility:Individual Account
Account Type:Installment Account
Loan Type:AUTO LEASE
Balance:$0
Date Updated:04/22/2016
High Balance:$8,312
Original Creditor:GM FINANCIAL LEASING (Rental/Leasing)
Pay Status:>Account 30 Days Past Due Date<
Terms:$1,539 per month, paid Monthly for 1 months
Date Closed:04/22/2016
>Maximum Delinquency of 30 days in 04/2016<
Remarks: ACCT INFO DISPUTED BY CONSUMR; FULL TERMINATION/BLNC OWING; CLOSED
Estimated month and year that this item will be removed: 03/2023
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GM 30 Days Late Inaccurate...

So, I see the remarks say acct closed but to the right it says 30 days late.  Does that mean they did not remove it?

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

What was the stated dispostion provided in the Notice of Results of Reinvestigation sent to you by the CRA?

That is the formal document that provides the requried notification of the results of the dispute.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not receive a formal document.  I received an e-mail stating the investigation was complete.  I logged onto TransUnion dispute page and got the info. I provided above.  Just checked my CapOne creditwise because it updates on Monday's and uses TransUnion and it is now showing the GM as Deliquent 30 days late...  Should I contact the attorney general as my next move to get this resolved?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.