Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contradicting information question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Contradicting information question

@OmarR wrote:

I have zero lates, zero collections, and zero public records (judgements). 100% clean.

Yet my FICO 3B report says that "serious delinquencies" are hurting my report. I don't even read those reasons/suggestions anymore.

Hi Omar.  Is the "serious delinquencies" negative reason statement appearing under FICO 9 but not FICO 8?  If so, you would not be the only person to report that.  I can't remember the explanation but there is something weird in the FICO 9 algorithm, especially if a person did some sort of refinance of a loan.  Again, I can't remember the details.

But if your FICO 8 reason statements also claim that you have serious delinquencies, this is not a trivial issue that you ought to dismiss.  I can suggest some steps I would take if I were you, if you are curious.

Message 11 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@OmarR wrote:

I have zero lates, zero collections, and zero public records (judgements). 100% clean.

Yet my FICO 3B report says that "serious delinquencies" are hurting my report. I don't even read those reasons/suggestions anymore.

When you say your FICO 3B report, that's taking in a lot. There are approximately 20 different scores in there, each having their own negative reason codes. If you tell us which scores have the "serious delinquencies" language (we can assume the others do not), we might be able to figure out the mystery.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score dropped a good 50 points when one CC balance was @ 50%, It also dropped another 20ish when another CC was past the 29%. My overal was still only 8%, but the damage still happend. It has slowly started to rebound by aggressivly paying them both down over the last 6 months. The lower blance is finally under the 28%, and the higher one is almost there. So hopefully by Summer I'll see those point back.

Though I may never see 790 again as I feel the itch to app coming on.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.