Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total sign-in

tag
kshurika
Frequent Contributor

Credit Check Total sign-in

Okay, I signed up for Credit Check Total and used one of my cards to pay for the $1 trial fee. I then sent them a cancellation email and they charged my card $29.95 anyway. Within a day I got an apology from an administrator and a refund.

Next, following advice received here, I signed up for CCT again, this time using a $25 American Express gift card. Long before the expiration of the trial week I sent a cancellation email to them and then a second one and received no response from them at all.

Now, I've just gone to CCT again. They wouldn't let me re-up and said that I'm already in their system and that I owe them $29.95 for my second month. I've tried signing up with various cards and different guises, all to no avail.

Any ideas on how I can get back into CCT?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total sign-in

I don't have answer to your question. But assuming you just want to get your 3B FICO 8 scores for free, you might want to consider Experian IdentifyWorks Premium. They give you a free 30 days trial period, and you can get your 3B FICO 8 scores as well as a few other EX FICO scores (mortgage, auto and bank card).

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total sign-in

Now, I've just gone to CCT again. They wouldn't let me re-up and said that I'm already in their system and that I owe them $29.95 for my second month. I've tried signing up with various cards and different guises, all to no avail.

Any ideas on how I can get back into CCT?

They aren't letting you do another trial because they haven't yet cancelled your first.  One way you can confirm this to be true is that your Experian score is likely updating every day when you sign in.  Until you see that stop, it means you have a "real" membership active.  You're just going to have to keep contacting them requesting the cancellation and simply reference the date if your first communication (that was within the 7 day trial period).  Eventually, they'll make good on this... I know it can be annoying though for sure.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.