cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total

df6621
Contributor

Credit Check Total

Guys I was under the impression thta CCT was suppose to give you daily updates on EXP and once a month updates on EQ and TU. My EQ and TU are not updating at all after the initial sign up. Just wanted to check if the monthly TU and EQ were still free before I call them to see whats up.

FICO 8 SCORES - EX 783- TU 784- EQ 801

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
PhantomBrigade
New Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

It does. When you're eligible a link will show on the right hand side saying something like "reorder your 3 bureau reports".
FICO 08
Starting 3/16 Ex: 692 TU: 689 EQ: 730

Current 10/16: Ex: 770 TU: 758 EQ: 787
Message 2 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

It does update so far, since I got with them in March. Everyday I log in, an updated Experian is available. The TU and EQ allow me to update once a month.
                

TCL: $306,100Utiliz: 6%AAoA: 5yrs 2mOther: Lease, Loan, *No MortgageCollections-Lates-BK's: 0

LWS-35k | BOA-50k | AMX-32.4k | DISC-33.6k | ALNT-25k | NFCU-33k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CSE-10k | CP1-10k | CITI-11.7k | PF-38.4k


Message 3 of 18
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total


@df6621 wrote:

Guys I was under the impression thta CCT was suppose to give you daily updates on EXP and once a month updates on EQ and TU. My EQ and TU are not updating at all after the initial sign up. Just wanted to check if the monthly TU and EQ were still free before I call them to see whats up.


Has it been thirty days since you received the last TU and EQ scores?  What does the counter say on the right hand side of your screen? You should see something like, "3-Bureau Credit Report Refresh - 17 days until you can refresh your 3-Bureau Credit Report with Scores at no additional cost."

Message 4 of 18
BrutalBodyShots
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

Why with a full monthly subscription does it let you only update those 2 bureaus once per month yet if you do the 7 day trial (really 10 day) you can get them on Day 1 and Day 10?  Seems odd to me that for $1 you can get those scores twice but with a full subscription you get them once, unless I'm missing something here?

Message 5 of 18
df6621
Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total


@manyquestions wrote:

@df6621 wrote:

Guys I was under the impression thta CCT was suppose to give you daily updates on EXP and once a month updates on EQ and TU. My EQ and TU are not updating at all after the initial sign up. Just wanted to check if the monthly TU and EQ were still free before I call them to see whats up.


Has it been thirty days since you received the last TU and EQ scores?  What does the counter say on the right hand side of your screen? You should see something like, "3-Bureau Credit Report Refresh - 17 days until you can refresh your 3-Bureau Credit Report with Scores at no additional cost."


April 2nd was when I signed up and got TU and EQ. I do not see a counter anywhere. Every time I click on "get all 3 reports" the site wants to charge me $39.95....

FICO 8 SCORES - EX 783- TU 784- EQ 801

Message 6 of 18
palmdale
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

Click the overview tab.  Then go to the top right below the tabs. At the top you have next steps, below that you have key moments and alerts.  It should tell you how many days left before refresh.

 

 

EQ Fico 8 - 807
TU Fico 8 - 804
EX Fico 8 - 781
As of 09/03/17
Message 7 of 18
df6621
Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total

The only thing showing there is "get your 3b report". Nothing about how many days left until update. Whgen I click on that it takes me to the checkout page where it is prompting me to pay 39.95 for the report. I talked to a CSR this morning to try to solve the issue with no luck. They are telling me to contact experian at 888 397 3742. Called that number and the only two options the automated system gives me is to order my experian report, fraud prevention service or frezze/unfreeze report..... 

FICO 8 SCORES - EX 783- TU 784- EQ 801

Message 8 of 18
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total


@df6621 wrote:

The only thing showing there is "get your 3b report". Nothing about how many days left until update. Whgen I click on that it takes me to the checkout page where it is prompting me to pay 39.95 for the report. I talked to a CSR this morning to try to solve the issue with no luck. They are telling me to contact experian at 888 397 3742. Called that number and the only two options the automated system gives me is to order my experian report, fraud prevention service or frezze/unfreeze report..... 


I'd cancel it and sign up again if they can't get it to work for you. Did you have any issues when you signed up for CreditCheckTotal? 

Message 9 of 18
df6621
Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total


@manyquestions wrote:

@df6621 wrote:

The only thing showing there is "get your 3b report". Nothing about how many days left until update. Whgen I click on that it takes me to the checkout page where it is prompting me to pay 39.95 for the report. I talked to a CSR this morning to try to solve the issue with no luck. They are telling me to contact experian at 888 397 3742. Called that number and the only two options the automated system gives me is to order my experian report, fraud prevention service or frezze/unfreeze report..... 


I'd cancel it and sign up again if they can't get it to work for you. Did you have any issues when you signed up for CreditCheckTotal? 


It is an older account that was active about 1.5-2 years ago. I just reactivated in april. Maybe because it is an older account it is not set up correctly on their end? I will cancel it. Can I open another account associated with the same SSN?

FICO 8 SCORES - EX 783- TU 784- EQ 801

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.