cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Monitoring Tools - Is there an all in one?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Monitoring Tools - Is there an all in one?

I used be a member of PrivacyGuard for many years, and they used to offer monthly pulls of Equifax, Experian and Transunion for 15'ish bucks after a discount.

Now that they have changed that to Vantage scoring... I have unsubscribed them. I am not sure if i did the right thing, as i know that most agencies either look for FICO scores or scores for individual credit bureaus. I do realize vantage might be useful for certain cases.

Is there a Credit Monitoring tool/portal that shows and update the scores monthly for all the 3 bureaus and including FICO.

Sometimes i get confused by FICO 8 and FICO 9. I do have a couple of cards that show FICO 8 or 9 result. AMEX, Discover, Citi, Uber and Capital One to name a few. My end goal is to secure a mortgage loan for a new home. Hence I would like to see where i stand and where I need to get in the next one year to obtain fantastic rates on the mortgage. Yes overall i would also like to make sure that all million reporting bureaus/scoring methods we have in the US are happy with my scores.

Please guide.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Credit Monitoring Tools - Is there an all in one?

@Anonymous wrote:

I used be a member of PrivacyGuard for many years, and they used to offer monthly pulls of Equifax, Experian and Transunion for 15'ish bucks after a discount.

Now that they have changed that to Vantage scoring... I have unsubscribed them. I am not sure if i did the right thing, as i know that most agencies either look for FICO scores or scores for individual credit bureaus. I do realize vantage might be useful for certain cases.

Is there a Credit Monitoring tool/portal that shows and update the scores monthly for all the 3 bureaus and including FICO.

Sometimes i get confused by FICO 8 and FICO 9. I do have a couple of cards that show FICO 8 or 9 result. AMEX, Discover, Citi, Uber and Capital One to name a few. My end goal is to secure a mortgage loan for a new home. Hence I would like to see where i stand and where I need to get in the next one year to obtain fantastic rates on the mortgage. Yes overall i would also like to make sure that all million reporting bureaus/scoring methods we have in the US are happy with my scores.

Please guide.

The only place I know of to get the complete mortgage scores is here, but it's expensive. $30 mo + tax for the quarterly updates, $40 mo + tax for the monthly.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian credit works is what you want. You get monthly FICO scores from EX, EQ, and TU.

Plus the EX score is updated daily. Standard alerts and credit monitoring etc.

https://www.experian.com/consumer-products/compare-credit-report-and-score-products.html

*Edit the scores are FICO 8. You also receive the mortgage, auto, and bankcard scores for EX but not the others.

Message 3 of 6
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

I can vouch for this. I use it and like their service/GUI. I have the CW Premium for $24.99/mo.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just suggest a 28-score pull from here for $30, then cancel.  Then in the months leading up to your mortgage app do another 28-score pull and you'll again be able to see your 3 mortgage scores (and all the others).  In the meantime you can just use free CMS tools like CK/WH etc. and/or do $1 trials at experian if you want to check up on your 3B reports and non-mortgage Fico scores in the meantime.  Actually, I think that the $1 trials gives you your EX mortgage score, so if you track that one it would give you a good idea of where your mortgage scores are trending assuming the same bureau data exists.

Message 5 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Not all in one. Free mortgage scores

EX FIco 2 +3B creditchecktotal.com $1. Part of Experian. Cancel after 7 days to avoid the reoccurring charge.

TU Fico 4. WyHy quarterly score. Not sure on membership requirement. Maybe hard pull TU?

EQ Fico 5 Get a savings account with DCU. Soft pull EQ to be a member. Should be monthly score.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.