Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score is UP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score is UP

I have bad credit and I have really start paying attention to my credit history since Feb '07.  I have had my ups and downs.  I applied for the Tribute Credit Card in Feb '07 along with paying a few collection accounts on my report.  Well Tribute increased my account by $50 for paying on time these past three month and yes, I receved a 33 increase on my score today.  Now, I am more determine to pay my bills on time and keep my credit limit balance low.  This is a good day.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Score is UP

Congrats!  It must feel good.  Keep up the great work!
Message 2 of 7
UnderEstimated
Contributor

Congratulations!  It's a good feeling!  It's always nice to see that the hard work you put into credit management pays off.  Keep up the good work!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Keep that balance above zero but less than ten percent.  Around July or so, I'd apply for another card.  Manage it the same way you manage the one you have now.  By the end of the year, you might just qualify for an unsecured card, or a partially secured one like the BofA 99/500.
Message 4 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

BIG CONGRATS.

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. try and get a PFD next time before you pay. Smiley Happy

And see if the creditors will remove eventhough you paid.

Use the GW letter:

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I just joined today after reading alot, I know how happy you feel I have raised mine 83 pts.

I hope the both of us can keep this up!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.