Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Solutions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Solutions?

Has anyone else used this service? I had a really bad experience with them. The creditors started calling, it was awful. I have always paid on time, I just saw it as a way to pay everything off. I have paid everything off, but now my score is awful. They said the bad payment history and having a low debit to income ration would balance out, and it hasnt. Has anyone had any experience with this? They also said I could write a letter explaining everything, and this would come up on my credit report? They also said it would only effect me for a couple years......but it really is 7!! I would not recommend them to anyone, unless you already have a bad payment history.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Solutions?

Are they a CCCS?

StaryNightWatcher wrote:
Has anyone else used this service? I had a really bad experience with them. The creditors started calling, it was awful. I have always paid on time, I just saw it as a way to pay everything off. I have paid everything off, but now my score is awful. They said the bad payment history and having a low debit to income ration would balance out, and it hasnt. Has anyone had any experience with this? They also said I could write a letter explaining everything, and this would come up on my credit report? They also said it would only effect me for a couple years......but it really is 7!! I would not recommend them to anyone, unless you already have a bad payment history.

And are you saying you were paying on time before you started dealing with them and then when you started with them they messed up your payment history? 
If that is what you're saying then WOW!  Smiley Surprised
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.