Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 151 of 158
FlaDude
Established Contributor

Re: Credit.com starting new monitoring product

@razzy116 wrote:

Is this better than myfico? I have myfico. Thank you

No, it is pretty basic and several posters, including myself, have found it to be buggy.

There are no alerts during the month, only the monthly updates. I'd stick with myfico.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 152 of 158
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Curious_George2 wrote:

Seems like the rep you talked to set you up for double the service at 1/5th the price. You must be insanely charming over the phone! 😁

I never actually talked to anyone, it took about two weeks of email chasing. 🤷 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 153 of 158
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

I only got an updated score once a month when i was subscribed on the 5$ plan.... twice is nice =)...

Finally got a reply that they will look into the issue......

-J

Did they ever get back to you?

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 154 of 158
joltdude
Senior Contributor

I got a.. will look into it a few weeks back and nothing else since...

Grrrh

-J

Message 155 of 158
FlaDude
Established Contributor

Has anyone on the promo intro rate have it expire yet? Mine shows the upcoming August payment still at $5.00 which appears to be more than a year. I have had some technical problems, and the support agent said they were crediting my account for the month, so maybe that has extended it, or they have just forgotten to change the billing for the promo users.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 156 of 158
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@FlaDude wrote:

Has anyone on the promo intro rate have it expire yet? Mine shows the upcoming August payment still at $5.00 which appears to be more than a year. I have had some technical problems, and the support agent said they were crediting my account for the month, so maybe that has extended it, or they have just forgotten to change the billing for the promo users.

@FlaDude 

Me: Seeing this PostMe: Seeing this Post

Message 157 of 158
joltdude
Senior Contributor

After reporting issues and they suddenly stopped supporting/charging my Amex without even an email and having to resub scribe at full price, I declined to resub and have nothing to do with them... no offer to go back to that plan when it was them who stopped accepting Amex.. 

Message 158 of 158
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.